npm is a package manager for Node.js and the world& largest software registry.
npm, short for Node Package Manager, is two things: first and foremost, it is an online repository for the publishing of open-source Node.js projects; second, it is a command-line utility for interacting with said repository that aids in package installation, version management, and dependency management. A plethora of Node.js libraries and applications are published on npm, and many more are added every day. These applications can be searched for on http://search.npmjs.org/. Once you have a package you want to install, it can be installed with a single-line command.
Our designers work with you to define every feature, screen, and user flow
Receive product builds every two-weeks as we add features
We analyze user feedback to help you prioritize new features
- The system needs to support several different authentication methods.
- It should be a platform that makes sharing of private modules easy within the teams.
- Companies and the team using the web application tool need to have better control of the development and deployment of the workflow.
- Code discovery should be simple, and easy. The process of sharing it across the customer's organization should not be complicated but should be easy.
- We used Docker, Replicated, npmE appliance and the npmE installer bin for npmE. Docker is used primarily to run Replicated and npmE appliance. Replicated is the orchestration software and admin console for npmE. It includes its own Docker images and containers, easily integrating with the underlying operating system.
- NodeJS is used to write npmE. To use it, the user needs to install node and npm installed on to the host.