Modern Guild bridges academics and career education by offering college students online career courses taught by industry professionals.
Modern Guild, Inc., provides online career mentoring programs to college students. Its mentoring programs match trained industry coaches to college students to build their industry and real-world skills, preparing students for future jobs. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York.
Modern Guild recruits, screens and trains motivated college students to deliver a diverse selection of workforce ready candidates to companies at a fraction of the traditional cost.
Our designers work with you to define every feature, screen, and user flow
Receive product builds every two-weeks as we add features
We analyze user feedback to help you prioritize new features
- Since Modern Guild trains the students who enroll to become job ready, they needed a web application. The platform needs to permit mentors to connect with college students via a video call to train and teach them.
- The client wanted the video conferencing and calendar integration in place.
- We analyzed the scope and prepared the base for functional branches of the web app which is responsive and cross-platformed
- We developed a Ruby on Rails-based platform with API integrations with third-party sources.
- The project consisted of a main portal and user account part, including integration with a payment system, and login/signup functionality via social networks.