Testing Mom is an online test prep and skill building tool for Pre-K to 8th Graders.
Testing Mom is an online test prep and skill building tool for Pre-K to 8th Graders. It is helping the parents to assist their children by preparing them better for the tests that they are going to take.
Testing Mom provides an online curriculum that is proven to achieve the desired results. The app also has a database of over 100,000 questions that helps children to better prepare for exams. Testing Mom also has an array of resources in the form of printable practice sheets and interactive games that students can download and work on.
Our designers work with you to define every feature, screen, and user flow
Receive product builds every two-weeks as we add features
We analyze user feedback to help you prioritize new features
- The client already had online games in place, but they were interested in venturing into the mobile app space (iOS), transitioning from a web-only presence.
- They had an idea of how they wanted the game to look, but they did not have an in-house developer or designer who could assist them in bringing it to reality. They sought Zibtek& assistance to make it possible for them.
- The game should be kid-friendly, and the user experience and interface should appeal to kids, while still remaining educational.
- Zibtek created the native apps for both the iOS and Android apps in the stipulated time frame that the client gave. We didn&t opt for a hybrid solution as the performance and fluidity of the app was of high priority. The client was content with the performance and appearance of the native apps.
- Testing Mom has emerged as one of the dominant players in online education space for kindergarten students.